- Ray has participated in 25 National Finals in singles and doubles, in both sponge and hardbat events.
- Winner of Open Singles titles in 5 different decades.
- Coach Ray holds a regional certificate from the USATT
- Learned under the tutelage of Ichiro Hashimoto and Joong Gil Park (#6 player in the world in 1965)
- 32 Monday/Wednesday lessons prior to league start (5:15-6 PM) for #3 and #4 players, from October through March.
- 36 Monday/Wednesday Junior lessons (4-5 PM) from October through March. Watch out for the kids! They are coming to get you!
- 4 summer group lesson plans open to club members for a mix of skills, held in June and July on Tuesday evenings.
- He also offers private lessons and group lessons if others are interested in them, on off hours from our usual Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Saturday hours. And all this is in addition to the 4 table tennis classes that he teaches at the local college RIT (has taught over 400 students there now!).
"I am proud that I have been able to help players learn more and improve their table tennis skills. I am interested in player development for all members of the club, regardless of skill level. I am always happy to offer a friendly tip about your style of play, and offer suggestions for drills to improve your skills. Have fun playing and play hard!"